S922 MOBILE TIME & ATTENDANCE TERMINAL
The S922 is a unique portable fingerprint time attendance
terminal with a rubber coating. It is specifically designed for
off-site time management, such as construction sites, logitic
industries, large farms, and the mining industry. Adopting a
rubber coating process, its waterproof and dustproof efficacy
reached an IP65 protection grade. There is a handle at the
top of the rubber coating, which enables users to carry it
easily. Above all, the S922 is shockproof (1m above the
ground) due to its unique rubber coating.
TCP/IP and USB-host are standard communication modes.
It also has options for GPRS, Wi-Fi and 3G (WCDMA)
connectivity, which makes data management extremely
convenient. the S922 can be used in multiple authentictions
that support fingerprint, Proximity card or Mifare card.
- Reliable and durable rubber casing.
- Shock resistant.
- Stores 5,000 templates and 3,000 RFID Cards.
- Reads fingerprint and/or pins and/or RFID cards.
- 200,000 transaction log capacity.
- Built-in backup battery.
- IP65 Rated.
- 3.5in color screen.
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer.
- Audiovisual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers.